SEARCH STRATEGY 1.0
This workshop is designed to equip participants with the skills to use any search engine optimally. During the workshop, the participants will be exposed to the strategies, techniques, and tools they need to obtain quality and most relevant information on the internet. Also, the workshop will unveil the requirements a subject-based search strategy should meet and how to evaluate different sources of information and data.
- Search Strategies
- Research Topic/Article Title Formulation
- Keywords Research
- Search Technique – Tools and Refinements
- Academic Databases
- Data Sources
- Recent Article Hack
- Barriers Breaking Strategies
- Non-Academic Databases
- Sources Evaluation
- LRTC Hack
- Data Analysts
- Content Writers
- Digital Marketers
- Business Owners
- NGOs Workers
DATE, TIME, & VENUE
Date: 10th June, 2023
Venue: LRTC Workshop Centre, Behind Royal Valley Estate, Sango, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
REGISTRATION FEE: Registration is FREE.
The management decided to charge nothing for this workshop because it is the first workshop at LRTC Workshop Centre. But you have to complete the following tasks:
- Follow our Facebook Page, like and share our last post, and comment “I will be there, please reserve my seat.”
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and tabe the NOTIFY ME button on the page. Comment “I must visit this Centre” on any of our videos.
- Follow our Twitter Page, like, and comment “I will be there, please reserve my seat.” Quote tweet our last post with the caption.”
- Follow our Instagram Page, like and share our last post, and comment “I will be there, please reserve my seat.”
- Follow our TikTok Page, like and share our last post, and comment “I will be there, please reserve my seat.”
- Save our Whasapp Number, +234 906 085 4535 with LRTC and send the following information.
-> Email address used for the registration:
-> Name on the email address used for YouTube:
-> Facebook account name:
-> Twitter account name:
-> Instagram account name:
-> Tiktok account name:
Meanwhile, any participant interested in the premium package will pay #4000 (Early Birds – on or before the 20th of May) and #5000 from the 21st of May.
Soft copy of workshop manual
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic knowledge of internet.
Account name: Lightway Research and Technology Centre
Account number: 1022038318
Bank name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
REGISTRATION: Click HERE to register
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique social media handle: @LightwayL
Theoretical Framework Development
Data Analysis & Visualisation Using SPSS 2.0
Data Analysis & Visualisation Using EViews & Stata 1.0